(Environmental, Social and Governance)
In order to achieve sustainable investments, a comprehensive assessment beyond profitability requirements is required. Potential investments by Source Energy will therefore be screened according to a set of ESG business criteria. It is Source Energy’s view that ESG conscious investments will reduce risk and contribute to long-term value creation. Our plans include:
• Secure safe drilling operations and Well design to reduce risk for accidents.
• Risk assessment for spills to the external environment.
• Avoidance of conflicts with fishery interests and maintenance of biological diversity.
• Promote minimum Greenhouse gas emissions from operations.
• Verify authority compliance and approvals prior to any offshore activity.
• Audit operator’s and supplier’s social values and HSE/ESG policies
• Adherence to sound corporate governance practices and ethical standards.